Concern that smallpox virus may be used as a biological weapon of mass destruction has prompted calls for production of additional vaccine and new research into variola virus diagnostics and clinical interventions.
What does BWMD stand for?
BWMD stands for Biological Weapon of Mass Destruction
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of BWMD in our Acronym Attic
- Burst Water Main
- Business and Wholesale Markets (Sprint)
- Baltimore/Washington Metropolitan First Class Petty Officers Association
- Biweekly Mortgage Association
- British Weights and Measures Association
- British Wool Marketing Board
- Ballast Water Management Convention (International Maritime Organization)
- Baltimore Washington Medical Center (Glen Burnie, MD)
- Boundary Weed Management Committee (est. 1998; Canada)
- Buderim War Memorial Community Association (Australia)
- Biological Warfare Mutation Engine (computer virus creation kit)
- Brunswick Waste Management Facility, Inc.
- Big World Media Group (Columbia, IL)
- Bradley Wiltjer Marketing Group
- Bromley Working Mothers Group (UK)
- Bud Werner Memorial Library (Steamboat Springs, CO)
- Bill Williams Mountain Men (est. 1953; Williams, AZ)
- Black Women Making Movies
- Beijing Weather Modification Office
- Baptist World Missionary Outreach Ministries