0309111587 The Biological Threat Reduction Program of the Department of Defense; from foreign assistance to sustainable partnerships.
What does BTRP stand for?
BTRP stands for Biological Threat Reduction Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BTRP
We have 4 other meanings of BTRP in our Acronym Attic
- Blaster the Rocket Man (underground Christian punk band)
- Bursa Transporturilor Rutiere de Marfuri (Romanian freight shipping exchange)
- Business Term
- Burma Thailand Railway Memorial Association Inc.
- Boston Terrier Rescue Network
- Boston Terrier Rescue of North Carolina
- Business TRON (The Real-time Operating system Nucleus)
- Bachelor of Town and Regional Planning
- Back to Roleplay
- Basic Technology Research Programme (UK)
- Basic Theoretical Research Report
- Biomedical Technology Research Resources (US NIH)
- Behavior Therapy and Research Society
- Birmingham Time Recorder Services Ltd. (supplier; UK)
- Boron Thermal Regeneration System (nuclear power)
- Bridge Trading Room System (Bridge Information Systems)
- Begnas Tal and Rupa Tal (Nepal)
- Beneath the Rising Tide (band)
- Brookhaven Technical Rescue Task Force (Setauket, NY)
- Buddha Tooth Relic Temple Singapore
Samples in periodicals archive:
Biological Threat Reduction Programs Russia possesses thousands of tons of anthrax, smallpox, and plague and at least 40,000 tons of nerve and blister agents.