What does BSI stand for?
BSI stands for Biological Sciences Initiative
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BSI
We have 282 other meanings of BSI in our Acronym Attic
- Bi-Search International, Inc.
- Bible Society in Israel (Jerusalem, Israel)
- Bibliothèque des Sciences et de l'Industrie (French: Library of Science and Industry)
- Big Sky Institute (Montana State University)
- Bilan Social Individualisé (French: Individual Social Assessment)
- Billing Solutions, Inc.
- Bina Sarana Informatika
- Biodiversity Surveys and Inventories (Smithsonian Institution program)
- Bioinformatics Solutions, Inc. (Waterloo, Canada)
- Bioinformatics Summer Institute (University of Minnesota)
- Biological Sciences Institute (various locations)
- Biological Specimen Inventory System (Information Management Services, Inc.)
- Biophotonic Solutions, Inc.
- BioSciences Institute (Ireland, UK)
- Biospherical Instruments Inc. (est. 1977)
- Biotechnical Services, Inc.
- Biothane Systems International BV (Netherlands)
- Black Sheep Inn (various locations)
- Blanchier Solutions d'Impression (French printing company)
- Blind Spot Information System (vehicle safety)