In 2003, the agency convened its Biological Response Modifiers Advisory Committee to discuss the current clinical data, safety and effectiveness issues surrounding placental/umbilical cord blood transplantation, and possible quality measures.
What does BRMAC stand for?
BRMAC stands for Biological Response Modifiers Advisory Committee
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of BRMAC in our Acronym Attic
- Business Risk Management
- Business Road Map
- Business Rule Management
- B Reactor Museum Association (Richland, WA)
- Blue Ribbon Mentor Advocates (Chapel Hill, NC)
- Boca Raton Museum of Art (Boca Raton, FL)
- British Rubber Manufacturers Association Ltd.
- Broad Rental Market Area (UK)
- Brokers and Reinsurance Markets Association
- Blue Ridge Mountains Arts Association
- Biological Resource Management Plan
- Behaviour Regulation in Multi-Agent Systems
- Business Reply Mail Accounting System
- Big Red Marching Band (Cornell University)
- Birmingham Broadcasting, Ltd. (UK radio station)
- Black Rock Mountain Bike Association (Oregon)
- Basic Rifle Marksmanship Course
- Bay Regional Medical Center (Michigan)
- Black Rebel Motorcycle Club (from the 1953 movie, the Wild One; also a band)
- Blue Ridge Mountains Council (Boy Scouts of America)
Samples in periodicals archive:
this time as a member of the FDA's Biological Response Modifiers Advisory Committee.
He testified before the FDA and was one of only two patients ever to have voting privileges on an FDA panel, the Biological Response Modifiers Advisory Committee.
Members of the FDA's Xenotransplantation Subcommittee of the Biological Response Modifiers Advisory Committee also recommended that blood and plasma already donated by xeonotransplant recipients should be recalled and destroyed.
The FDA Biological Response Modifiers Advisory Committee is composed of independent experts from the fields of oncology, hematology, gene therapy, transplantation and immunology and is convened by the FDA to provide independent expertise and technical assistance related to the review of biologic therapeutics for licensure.
20, 1998--CellPro, Incorporated (Nasdaq: CPRO) announced today that it has received notice that the Biological Response Modifiers Advisory Committee of the Food and Drug Administration will meet on March 24, 1998 to discuss expansion of the label indication for CellPro's CEPRATE(R) SC Stem Cell Concentration System to include selection of peripheral blood stem cells.
Leukine was recently recommended for approval in AML by the FDA Biological Response Modifiers Advisory Committee on the basis of that study.
The Biological Response Modifiers Advisory Committee, composed of independent experts from the fields of oncology, hematology, gene therapy, transplantation and immunology, recommended approval of Leukine after reviewing and evaluating data on Leukine's effectiveness and safety.