Efforts by many biological research labs to perform pathway-focused gene expression have been hampered by the variety of real-time PCR instruments in the marketplace and their associated differences in block formats and filters.
What does BIOLRSCH stand for?
BIOLRSCH stands for Biological Research
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Bioinformation Technology
- Bible Institute Of Los Angeles
- Bidirectional (1533/1557nm) Optical Line Amplifier (Nortel)
- Biological Measurement of Man-In-Space
- Biotechnology for Latin America and the Caribbean (United Nations University; Venezuela)
- Biological Defense
- Biological Operations
- Biological Report
- Biological Weapons
- Biological Weapon System
- Binocular Indirect OphthalmoMicroscope (wide angle viewing system)
- Biometrisches Merkmal (biometrics)
- Biomira Inc. (stock symbol)
- BIOdiversity and huMAN impact in shallow lakes
- Biological Investigations Of Marine Antarctic Systems and Stocks
- Biospherical Mount for Advanced Solar Technologies (Biospherical Instruments Inc.)
- Biogeochemical Information Ordering Management Environment
- Global Biome Model
Samples in periodicals archive:
Specifically, the research project will focus on the cause of death and a suitable fisheries environment for pen shells in collaboration with Fukuoka, Saga, Nagasaki and Kumamoto prefectures, the Tasaki Institute for Marine Biological Research and the Konagai Fishery Association in Nagasaki.
ACC Construction has converted 3,600 s/f of vacant space into a biological research laboratory for the Burke Rehabilitation Hospital in White Plains, N.
The past few decades of biological research using largely a reductionist approach have yielded vast amounts of data.
Anteon will provide support services in a number of areas, including administration and management, biological research, information management, mapping, database development and management, computer system administration, geographic information systems (GIS), remote sensing and image processing.
Tom McKillop, chief executive of the group, warned that should Britain fail to support biological research companies, the lucrative business would move overseas.
In the last decade of the last century, serious clinical and biological research into sexual orientation began for the first time in human history.
While DARPA has never before funded biological research, it plans to set aside at least $80 million annually over the next few years for biological weapons countermeasures.