A flawed biological report presented earlier this year to Wanger by the U.
What does BIOLREPT stand for?
BIOLREPT stands for Biological Report
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Biometric Identification (biometrics)
- Bioinformation Technology
- Bible Institute Of Los Angeles
- Bidirectional (1533/1557nm) Optical Line Amplifier (Nortel)
- Biological Measurement of Man-In-Space
- Biotechnology for Latin America and the Caribbean (United Nations University; Venezuela)
- Biological Defense
- Biological Operations
- Biological Research
- Biological Weapons
- Biological Weapon System
- Binocular Indirect OphthalmoMicroscope (wide angle viewing system)
- Biometrisches Merkmal (biometrics)
- Biomira Inc. (stock symbol)
- BIOdiversity and huMAN impact in shallow lakes
- Biological Investigations Of Marine Antarctic Systems and Stocks
- Biospherical Mount for Advanced Solar Technologies (Biospherical Instruments Inc.)
- Biogeochemical Information Ordering Management Environment
Samples in periodicals archive:
A biological report dated April 26, 1999, prepared as a result of the mediation between the Mohawks of the Bay of Quinte and the MNR, reported that sports angling represented 88 per cent of the documented harvest.
This past year, a Bureau of Reclamation biological report affirmed that suckerfish need a certain level of water in which to live and reproduce.
Judge Twisselman on Friday rejected arguments presented by attorneys for the Center for Biological Diversity and ruled the supplemental analysis prepared by the County satisfied his original court order, which had called for additional air quality analysis and the correction of two minor technical errors in the biological report.
The Company also will provide a funded management plan and allow CDFG personnel expanded access to its property and biological reports.
These "fingerprints" and biological reports are comprehensive, quantitative and reproducible allowing comparisons to facilitate biological insights and to aid in prioritizing potential drug candidates by identifying those compounds with correct on-target effects and fewer off-target effects.