edu/continuing-education FEBRUARY 25-27: PARACELSUS BIOLOGICAL MEDICINE CERTIFICATE (Module 3) with Dr.
What does BIOMED stand for?
BIOMED stands for Biological Medicine
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BIOMED
- Binocular Indirect OphthalmoMicroscope (wide angle viewing system)
- Biometrisches Merkmal (biometrics)
- Biomira Inc. (stock symbol)
- BIOdiversity and huMAN impact in shallow lakes
- Biological Investigations Of Marine Antarctic Systems and Stocks
- Biospherical Mount for Advanced Solar Technologies (Biospherical Instruments Inc.)
- Biogeochemical Information Ordering Management Environment
- Global Biome Model
- Global Biome Model - Biogeochemical Cycle
- Bureau on International Osteopathic Medical Education and Affairs (American Osteopathic Association)
- BIOpolymer Markup Language
- Biospheric Model Validation Study
- Believe It or Not
- Bionic Neuron
- Buddhist Information of North America
- Biodiversity Action Network
- Bio-Inspired Models of Network, Information, and Computing Systems (International Conference)
- Believe It or Not I Care
- Biological Electronic
Samples in periodicals archive:
] Srl develops and markets chemical and biological medicines designed to yield better therapeutic outcomes and improve patients' compliance and lives.
Al-Nayef added that the national pharmaceutical Industry covers 93% of the local market needs and the problem lies in ensuring chemical and biological medicine, indicating that the ministry is communicating with friendly countries such as Russia, Iran, DPRK and Cuba to meet its needs in this regard.
Burns will review a range of natural healing methods and answer questions on achieving wellness through holistic and biological medicine.
99 Paperback RS189 In this introduction to biological therapeutics for medical and pharmacy students and practitioners and prescribers, Greenstein, a pharmacist and researcher in pain management in the UK, and Brook, a general practitioner in the UK, detail the treatment of diseases using biological medicines derived from living plant and animal tissues.
Other activities include manufacturing and selling Chinese patent medicines and researching and developing natural and biological medicines.
The Extracellular Matrix and Ground Regulation: Basis for a Holistic Biological Medicine.
Egypt, Korea to build biological medicine complex An Egyptian-Korean complex for biological medicine will be established with a capital of $60 million.