With this contract, B3 Solutions will be able to support the development of chemical and biological defense materiel for the Department of Defense Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical and Biological Defense, which is incharge for the research and development of chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear defense equipment.
What does BIOLDEF stand for?
BIOLDEF stands for Biological Defense
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- BioHazard (band)
- Bio-Inspired Computation for Engineering Applications
- Biometric Identification (biometrics)
- Bioinformation Technology
- Bible Institute Of Los Angeles
- Bidirectional (1533/1557nm) Optical Line Amplifier (Nortel)
- Biological Measurement of Man-In-Space
- Biotechnology for Latin America and the Caribbean (United Nations University; Venezuela)
- Biological Operations
- Biological Report
- Biological Research
- Biological Weapons
- Biological Weapon System
- Binocular Indirect OphthalmoMicroscope (wide angle viewing system)
- Biometrisches Merkmal (biometrics)
- Biomira Inc. (stock symbol)
- BIOdiversity and huMAN impact in shallow lakes
- Biological Investigations Of Marine Antarctic Systems and Stocks
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Defense Industrial Association has appointed Battelle's John Wade as chairman of its division overseeing chemical and biological defense issues.
Scarbrough, the joint program executive officer for chemical and biological defense (JPEO-CBD), spoke with Defense AT&L about the latest initiatives in the program office.
Sentel has been developing and providing biological defense systems since the end of Operation Desert Storm.
In his State of the Union address, President Bush announced his plan to earmark $6 million for biological defense research as part of his proposed BioShield program.
The Department of Defense (DOD) announced on 25 April the formation of the Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical and Biological Defense (JPEO-CBD).
Delta Scientific Corporation of Valencia, California, has developed ballistic-rated security booths that incorporate the components of chemical and biological defense.
Levitt, who worked for the Department of Defense's Biological Defense Research Program (BDRP), says he repeatedly asked officials overseeing his work to investigate the safety violations.