What does BioCASE stand for?
BioCASE stands for Biological Collection Access Service for Europe
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BioCASE
- Biocontrol (pest control without chemicals)
- Biometric Characteristics (biometrics)
- Black Input/Output Controller
- Break Into Other Computers
- Buffered Input/Output Controller
- Bus I/O Controller
- Buyer In Ordinary Course (legal)
- Biomarkers for Older Controls At Risk for Dementia (NIMH's Alzheimer study)
- Biomedical Circuits and Systems (conference)
- Biological Collection Access Service
- Buyer in Ordinary Course of Business
- Biological Collection Information Service for Europe
- Buyer in the Ordinary Course of Business
- International Conference on Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
- Biological Cosmic Ray Experiment
- Block Input/Output Daemon (computing)
- Built-In Overflow Detection
- Biological Data Bank