In return for the license, Kuros will receive upfronts, milestones and royalties on the sale of Aeris' lead product, the AeriSeal[TM] Biologic Lung Volume Reduction (BLVR) System, a novel investigational emphysema treatment.
What does BLVR stand for?
BLVR stands for Biologic Lung Volume Reduction (emphysema treatment)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BLVR
We have 1 other meaning of BLVR in our Acronym Attic
- Binary Lattice Vector Quantization
- Binary Lattice Vector Quantization with Linear Block Codes
- Battery Low Voltage Disconnect
- Bus Low-Voltage Differential Signaling
- BlueLeaf Ventures Inc.
- Busy Line Verification and Interrupt (telecommunications)
- Bowleven PLC (Edinburgh, Scotland; stock symbol)
- Binary Lattice Vector Quantizer
- Block Last Version Reference
- Bovine Leukemia Virus Receptor
- Basehor-Linwood Virtual School (Basehor, KS)
- Blind and Low Vision Services (Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services)
- Block Last Version Snapshot
- Block Last Version View
- Baby-Led Weaning (infant feeding)
- Baldwin Locomotive Works
- Belawan (Port of Medan, Indonesia)
- Beleihungswert (German: Mortgage Value)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Biologic Lung Volume Reduction (BLVR) System Trial Achieves Primary Efficacy Endpoint; Preparations for Phase 3 Trials are Underway WOBURN, Mass.
May's prior work with both pharmaceutical and device programs sets her apart, and is particularly important for a combination product like Aeris' Biologic Lung Volume Reduction (BLVR) System.