Bioko Island Malaria Control Project extended; already achieved 50 percent reduction of malaria parasites in highest risk population HOUSTON, Sept.
What does BIMCP stand for?
BIMCP stands for Bioko Island Malaria Control Project (Equatorial Guinea)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Build in My Backyard
- Bali International Medical Centre (Bali, Indonesia)
- Beltsville Information Management Center (US Department of State)
- Beth Israel Medical Center (New York, NY)
- BlackRock Institutional Management Corporation (est. 1973; BlackRock Distributors, Inc.)
- Blessed Information-Memory-Concentration Score (neuroscience)
- British Industrial Measuring & Control Apparatus Manufacturers' Association
- Brussels International Map Collectors' Circle
- Baltic and International Maritime Conference (Denmark)
- Baltic and International Maritime Council
- Bahria Institute of Management and Computer Science (Bahria University, Pakistan)
- Back in My Day
- Bio Identical Medical Dictionary
- Bioprocessing with the Materials Dispersion Apparatus
- Brackets, Indices, Multiplication, Division, Addition, Subtraction (order of mathematical operations)
- British Inherited Metabolic Disease Group
- Bacterial Interspersed Mosaic Element (genetics)
- Benign Infantile Myoclonic Epilepsy
- Botswana International Model Expo (contest)
- Brussels Institute for Management of the Environment (now Brussels Environment; Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Marathon Oil Company won "The Health, Safety, Environment/Sustainable Development Award" for their Bioko Island Malaria Control Project.
3 million Bioko Island Malaria Control Project (BIMCP) in Equatorial Guinea.