4 million agreement to develop the infrastructure of the Singapore Bioinformatics Research Centre, while the CESGA (Spanish National Council for Scientific Research) Supercomputing Centre purchased 32 additional AlphaServer systems and Genoscope/French National Sequencing Center purchased eight more .
What does BIRC stand for?
BIRC stands for Bioinformatics Research Centre
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BIRC
We have 20 other meanings of BIRC in our Acronym Attic
- Belgian Investor Relations Association (Belgium)
- Best Independent Restaurants Association (Tallahassee, FL)
- British Institute of Regulatory Affairs
- Built-In Redundancy Allocation
- Built-In Redundancy Analysis (memory algorithm)
- Breast Imaging-Reporting and Data System
- Breast Imaging Reporting and Data Systems
- Bristol Industrial & Research Associates Ltd. (UK)
- Biomedical and Health Sciences Institutional Review Board (Michigan State University)
- Bio-Integral Resource Center
- Biological Information Research Center (Japan)
- Biomedical Imaging Research Center (University of Fukui; Michigan State University)
- Biomedicinal Information Research Center (Japan)
- British Indoor Rowing Championship (Concept 2; UK)
- Business Innovation Research Center (University of Massachusetts Dartmouth)
- Baculoviral IAP Repeat-Containing 3 (inhibitor of apoptosis proteins, IAP)
- Baculoviral IAP (inhibitor of apoptosis protein) Repeat-Containing 5
- Baculoviral IAP Repeat-Containing 6 (antibody)
- Baculoviral IAP Repeat Containing 7 (antibody)
- Baculoviral IAP Repeat-Containing 8 (gene)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Singapore Bioinformatics Research Centre -- The Nanyang Technological University and HP signed a $12.