com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: Global Bioinformatics Industry http://www.
What does BIX stand for?
BIX stands for Bioinformatics (computational biology)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BIX
We have 6 other meanings of BIX in our Acronym Attic
- Bleeding Idiots With Swords (gaming clan)
- Buffer Insertion and Wire Sizing
- Business Intelligence Web Services (Xcelsius)
- Building-Integrated Wind Turbine
- Bangladesh Inland Water Transport Authority
- Bangladesh Inland Water Transport Corporation
- Bobo in White Wooden Houses (German band)
- Battlefield Command Control System
- Biloxi (Amtrak station code; Biloxi, MS)
- Binary Information Exchange
- Black Ice Extreme
- Budapest Internet Exchange (Budapest, Hungary)
- Building Industry Cross-Connect (telecommunications)
- Building Industry Exchange (resource)
- Business Intelligence Exchange (web-based library)
- Byte Information Exchange
- Bombardment-Induced X-Ray Emission
- Believe in Yourself
- Build It Yourself
- Brown International Young Alumni Council (Brown University; Providence, RI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ISBN: 1-86094-399-3, $34 Bioinformatics, Biocomputing and Perl: An Introduction to Bioinformatics Computing Skills and Practice Michael Moorhouse, Paul Barry Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Antonello Covacci, Head of the Cellular Microbiology and Bioinformatics Unit of Chiron Vaccines.
Bioinformatics has gained high importance due to its ability to facilitate rapid clinical research, and also due to its various applications such as gene therapy and molecular science.
In recent years, the field of bioinformatics has emerged to meet these challenges.
Bioinformatics Expert to Expand Prominent Board CAMBRIDGE, Mass.
Following the editors introduction and perspective on why bioinformatics is important, the first two sections cover database structure and content, with new chapters on genome annotation and genomic databases.
com/reports/c45827) has announced the addition of Bioinformatics - Global Strategic Business Report to their offering.