Stocks recently featured in the blog include: Tower Semiconductor (Nasdaq: TSEM), Rite Aid Corporation (NYSE: RAD), Mid-America Apartment Communities (NYSE: MAA) and Biogen Idec, Inc.
What does BIIB stand for?
BIIB stands for Biogen Idec, Inc. (est. 2003)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BIIB
We have 4 other meanings of BIIB in our Acronym Attic
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Basic Issue Item/List
- Biomaterials, Infection, Inflammation and Adhesion
- Board of Industrial Insurance Appeals (Washington)
- Brewing Industry International Awards (est. 1886; industry awards)
- British Institute of Innkeeping
- Bulgarian Information Industry Association
- Business Information Industry Association (Asia Pacific Middle East Limited, Hong Kong)
- British Institute of Innkeeping Awarding Body (UK)
- Basic Imagery Interpretation Brief
- Boeing Institute of International Business (St. Louis University; St. Louis, MO)
- British Insurance and Investors Brokers Association
- British Isles Indoor Bowls Council
- Bahrain International Insurance Center (Manama, Bahrain)
- Basic Issue Item Code
- British Insurers International Committee (UK)
- British-Irish Intergovernmental Conference (est. 1998)
- Business Innocent Insured Coverage (Lawyers Insurance Fund; British Columbia Law Society; Canada)
- Business Intelligence Improvement Cycle
- British Institute of International and Comparative Law
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, Zacks Equity Research provides analysis on Biogen Idec, Inc.
SEATTLE -- Targeted Genetics Corporation (Nasdaq:TGEN) announced that it has entered into an agreement with Biogen Idec, Inc.