A member of the New York Academy of Sciences and Bioelectrical Repair and Growth Society, Professor Chiabrera has published more than 190 articles, and has written and edited four books over his career.
What does BRAGS stand for?
BRAGS stands for Bioelectrical Repair and Growth Society (Dresher, PA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BRAGS
We have 1 other meaning of BRAGS in our Acronym Attic
- Brigade Artillery Group
- Buckeye Region Agility Group
- Buckinghamshire Rural Affairs Group (UK)
- Buell Riders Adventure Group (Motorcyclists)
- Bushfire Ready Action Group
- Business Requirements Advisory Group
- Bundesgebührenordnung für Rechtsanwälte (schedule of tariffs for German lawyers)
- Barrier Reef Airborne Gravity Survey
- Bathurst Regional Art Gallery Society (Australia)
- Battle River Adoption Group Society (Canada)
- British Rainbowfish and Goby Society (UK)
- Burnaby Rhododendron and Gardens Society (Burnaby, BC, Canada)
- Blue Ridge Arabian Horse Association (Frederick, MD)
- Blue Ridge Area Health Education Center (James Madison University; Virginia)
- Blowing Rock Art and History Museum (North Carolina)
- Biological Risk Assessment of Human Metal Sensitisation (toxicology)
- Botanical Research And Herbarium Management System
- Broadband Access for High-Speed Multimedia via Satellite
- Boston Restaurant Associates, Inc. (Lynnfield, MA)
- Beijing Rayleigh Analytical Instrument Corporation (Chinese manufacturer)