95 Paperback Organic principles and practices handbook series SF246 Flack, an agricultural consultant and president of the board of directors of the Biodynamic Farming and Gardening Association, introduces the basics of organic dairy production.
What does BDFGA stand for?
BDFGA stands for Biodynamic Farming and Gardening Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BDFGA
- Battery Distribution Fuse Bay
- Battery Distribution Fuse Board
- Bhutan Development Finance Corporation
- Bob Dylan Fan Club
- British Disabled Flying Club
- Ballentine Dutch Fork Civic Association (Ballentine, SC)
- Block Decision-Feedback Equalizer
- Biological Dynamics of Forest Fragments
- Biological Dynamics of Forest Fragments Project
- Beer Drinkers Frisbee Golf Association (Batesville, IN)
- Ballroom Dancers' Federation International
- Base de Données Francophone de l'Imaginaire
- Berkeley Digital Film Institute (Berkeley, CA)
- Brushless Doubly Fed Induction Machine (engineering)
- Benevolent Dictator for Life
- British Defence Film Library
- Baby Dan Food Mill
- Beer Drinking Fighting Machine (punk band)
- binocular depth-from-motion
- Birmingham District Family Mediation (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CONTACT: Biodynamic Farming and Gardening Association, (888)516-7797, www.
Box 133 Woolwine VA 24185, 1-276-930-2463 For more information on biodynamics: Biodynamic Farming and Gardening Association, 25844 Butler Road, Junction City, OR 97448 888-516-7797, fax 541-9980106 Recommended reading: The Biodynamic Treatment of Fruit Trees, Berries, and Shrubs by Ehrienffied Pheiffer Gardening for Life the Biodynamic Way by Maria Thun Culture and Horticulture by Wolf Stod Grasp the Nettle by Peter Proctor Stella Natura, Biodynamic planting calendar Spiritual Foundations for the Renewal of Agriculture by Rudolf Steiner Biodynamic Agriculture Introductory Lectures, Vol 1, 2, & 3 by Alex Podolinsky Lloyd Nelson, builder, artist and grower, has a degree in horticulture, owns a BD spray service, teaches BD workshops and serves on the board of directors of the J.