org), which aims to provide a web-page for all species on Earth, with information on biology, distribution, taxonomy and classification, as well as access to scanned publications through the Biodiversity Heritage Library or SABINET African Journal Archive.
What does BHL stand for?
BHL stands for Biodiversity Heritage Library
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BHL
We have 55 other meanings of BHL in our Acronym Attic
- Belgium Hong Kong Society
- Bundesindustrieverband Heizungs-, Klima-, Sanitärtechnik/Technische Gebäudesysteme (German: Federal Industrial Association for Heating, Ventilation, Sanitary Engineering/Technical Building Systems)
- Bachelor of Hebrew Letters/Literature
- Back-Hoe Loader
- Backyard Hockey League (Canada)
- Battle Handover Line
- Bentley Historical Library (University of Michigan)
- Berkeley Heart Lab (est. 1995; California)
- Bilateral Hilar Lymphadenomegaly
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Biodiversity Heritage Library provides access to historical journal literature in biodiversity in collaboration with global partners, including the Smithsonian Institution, the Missouri Botanical Gardens, and the Woods Hole Marine Biology Lab.
Biodiversity Heritage Library One way in which my two Manhattan destinations are related is that the AMNH is one of ten organizations involved in the BioDiversity Heritage Library.