What does BNPCE stand for?
BNPCE stands for Bioactive Natural Products Center of Excellence (University of Tennessee)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Buried Nanopyramid Array
- Badan Nasional Penanggulangan Bencana (Indonesian: National Disaster Management Agency)
- Base Naval Puerto Belgrano (Naval Base in Puerto Belgrano, Argentina)
- Bachelor of Nursing Palliative Care (UK)
- Barbados National Productivity Council
- Bathymetric Navigation Planning Chart
- Botswana National Productivity Centre (productivity improvement organization; Gaborone, Botswana; est. 1993)
- Bureau of Nonpoint Pollution Control (New Jersey)
- Business News Publishing Company
- Buffalo Niagara Prostate Cancer Consortium (New York)
- Bristol North Primary Care Trust (Bristol, UK)
- Bioactive Natural Products Database
- Bromo-Nitro-Propane-Diol (microbiology)
- Bruce Nuclear Power Development
- Begin Negative Positive Finish
- Bloque Nacional-Popular Gallego (Spanish: Galician Popular National Bloc)
- Boston Neighborhood Producers Group (Massachusetts)
- Benedict Nuclear Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- BioNumerik Pharmaceuticals Inc (San Antonio, Texas)
- Britannia Natural Products, Ltd. (UK)