DIMACS's Bio-Math Connect Institute takes it a step further.
What does BMCI stand for?
BMCI stands for Bio-Math Connect Institute (Rutgers University; Piscataway, NJ)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BMCI
We have 5 other meanings of BMCI in our Acronym Attic
- Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan
- Bureau of Maternal and Child Health and Resources Development
- Baptist Memorial College of Health Sciences
- Bihar Muslim Cooperative Housing Society (Pakistan)
- Bishop McGuinness Catholic High School (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Bishop McLaughlin Catholic High School (Brooksville, FL)
- Bishop Moore Catholic High School (Orlando, FL)
- Banque Marocaine pour le Commerce et l'Industrie (French: Moroccan Bank for Trade and Industry)
- Banque Mauritanienne pour le Commerce International (French: Mauritanian Bank for Foreign Trade)
- Barnard Manufacturing Co., Inc. (St. Johns, MI)
- Bone Mineral Content Index
- Borough Medical Care Institute (Quezon City, Philippines)
- Bulk Moulding Compounds Inc. (West Chicago, IL)
- Bachelor of Mass Communication and Journalism
- Bangkok Metro Public Company Limited (Thailand)
- Barclay Mowlem Construction Limited (Australia)
- Bradbell Management Corporation Limited (St Catharines, ON, Canada)
- Buana Mas Citra Lestari (Indonesian shipping company)
- Bukit Merah Community Library (Singapore)
- Blue Mountains Community Legal Centre (Australia)