What does BIAF stand for?
BIAF stands for Bio-Indicateurs Actuels et Fossiles (French: Recent and Fossil Bio-Indicators)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BIAF
We have 4 other meanings of BIAF in our Acronym Attic
- Business and Industrial Assistance Division (University of Michigan)
- Beam Injection Assessment of Defects in Semiconductors (international workshop)
- Ballarat Institute of Advanced Education (Australia)
- British Institute of Adult Education
- Bureau of Islamic and Arabic Education (est. 1999)
- Bainbridge Island Arts Education Community Consortium
- Back In A Few
- Back In A Flash
- BatteriesInAFlash.com, Inc.
- Beirut International Awards Festivals (Lebanon)
- Brain Injury Association of Florida
- Brampton Independent Arts Festival
- Brisbane International Animation Festival
- Brothers in Arms Forever (military slang)
- Burn in A Fire
- British International Amateur Film Festival (UK)
- Biomedical Industry Advisory Group (lobbying group)
- Bainbridge Island Arts and Humanities Council (Washington)
- Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health Inc. (St. Joseph, MO)
- Business Information Analysis and Integration Technique