Shumakov, has joined forces with a Western institute, Bio-Cellular Research Organization (BCRO) of Geneva, Switzerland, to establish the world's first THFT treatment center.
What does BCRO stand for?
BCRO stands for Bio-Cellular Research Organization
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BCRO
We have 4 other meanings of BCRO in our Acronym Attic
- British-Canadian Recruiting Mission (est. 1917)
- Broadcasting Council of Republic of Macedonia (regulatory authority)
- Bexar County Regional Mobility Authority (Bexar County, TX; est. 2003)
- British Columbia Ready-Mixed Concrete Association (Canada)
- British Columbia Reproductive Mental Health Program (Canada)
- British Columbia Registered Music Teachers Association
- Bristol Churches Regeneration Network (UK)
- Bending Corrected Rotating Nonlinear Model
- Bar Code Resource Office
- Benton County Radio Operators (Arkansas)
- Business Card Read Only Memory
- Banco Central de Reserva del Perú
- Boreal Caribou Research Program (Canada; est. 1996)
- Breast Cancer Research Program
- Breast Cancer Resistance Protein
- Breast Carcinoma Resistance Protein
- Business Crime Reduction Partnership (UK)
- British Columbia Recreation and Parks Association
- Boulder Creek Recreation and Park District (California)
- British Committee for the Restitution of the Parthenon Marbles