NYSE: GA) ("Giant" or the "Company"), a leading Chinese online game developer and operator, today announced that it has entered a binding framework agreement with Huayi Brothers Media Corporation (SZSE: 300027) ("Huayi Brothers"), one of the few fully-integrated media, entertainment and leisure groups in China, to cooperate Giant's 3D MMORPG King of Kings III.
What does BFA stand for?
BFA stands for Binding Framework Agreement
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BFA
We have 134 other meanings of BFA in our Acronym Attic
- Beaumont Foundation of America (Beaumont, Texas)
- Before-Flight Abort
- Bellows Free Academy (St Albans, Vermont)
- Benefit Fraud Assessment
- Best Friends Always
- Bibles for America (Irvine, CA)
- Bicycle Federation of America
- Bicycle Federation of Australia
- Bikers from Alberta (website)
- Billard Français Américain (French: French American Billiards)
- Biological Farmers Association
- Biologie Fonctionnelle et Adaptative (French: Adaptive and Functional Biology; Paris Diderot University; Paris, France)
- Birds Flying Away (song by Mason Jennings)
- BIT (Built-in-test) False Alarm
- Black Female Adult
- Black Forest Academy
- Blank Firing Adapter
- Blank Firing Attachment
- Blue Front Amazon (parrot)
- Boao Forum for Asia
Samples in periodicals archive:
OTCBB: GREW) the American-Irish "Waste 2 Energy" operator, on April 30, 2012 signed a binding framework agreement to acquire Natures Earth LLC, a Wood Pellet Manufacturing Facility in North Carolina (a major source of alternative energy for industrial and domestic use).