A promising approach is to use high-level decision diagrams (HLDD)  that, unlike ADDs, can be viewed as a generalization of binary decision diagrams (BDDs).
What does BDD stand for?
BDD stands for Binary Decision Diagram
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of BDD
We have 65 other meanings of BDD in our Acronym Attic
- Base de Données (French: Database)
- Base Development Doctrine
- Base-line Document Description
- Baseline Definition Document
- Battlefield Digitisation Demonstrator
- Before Dinner Drink
- Before Due Date
- Behavior Driven Development
- Benefits Delivery at Discharge (US VA)
- Bernoulli Disk Drive
Samples in periodicals archive:
Both tradition algorithms and algorithms based on binary decision diagrams are discussed.
Notably, he developed efficient algorithms based on ordered binary decision diagrams (OBDDs) to manipulate the logic functions that form the basis for computer designs.