This project aims to achieve the coal conversion of KESC's 1260 MWs (210MW x 6) Bin Qasim Power Station to being coal-fired.
What does BQPS stand for?
BQPS stands for Bin Qasim Power Station (Pakistan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Binary Quadratic Program
- Bluetooth Qualification Program (wireless communication)
- Bonus Qualité Pédagogique (French: Bonus Quality Teaching)
- Bounded-probability Quantum Polynomial (complexity theory, quantum computing)
- Brennan's Quick Print (Queensbury, NY)
- Brooklyn Qawwali Party (band)
- Bus Quality Partnership (UK)
- Barbershop Quartet Preservation Association (est. 1982)
- Bulgarian Quality and Productivity Centre
- Bluetooth Qualified Products Listing
- Nomenclature for Submarine Sonar (US Navy)
- Best Quality Reception (radio tuner)
- Blues qui Roule (French blues music association)
- Bodleian Quarterly Record (UK)
- Bay of Quinte Remedial Action Plan (Ontario, Canada)
- Bluetooth Qualification Review Board
- Baseball Québec Région Montréal (Canadian baseball association)
- Building Quality Restoration Program (Canada)
- Balanced Quadriphase Sequence
- Barbershop Quartet Singer
Samples in periodicals archive:
KESC's two more gas turbines are scheduled to land in the middle of July for its same plant called as Bin Qasim Power Station (BQPS -2).
6 billion, the gas utility is meeting all its commitments by supplying gas to Bin Qasim Power station and the rest of the plants simply because it does not want Karachi, Pakistans biggest gas load centre to suffer because of KESCs obstinacy.