Hutton was Vice President of Engineering at Billions of Operations Per Second, Inc.
What does BOPS stand for?
BOPS stands for Billions Of Operations Per Second
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of BOPS
We have 5 other meanings of BOPS in our Acronym Attic
- Board of Professional Review
- Bridge Overweight Permit Review (software)
- Broad Oak Park Residents Association
- Bay of Plenty Regional Council (New Zealand)
- Business Opportunity and Product Review Ezine
- Bay of Plenty Rugby Union (New Zealand)
- Back Office Performance Support (EU)
- Balance of Payments Statistics
- Balance of Payments Support (international banking)
- Biaxial Oriented Polystyrene
- Bio-Optical Profiling System (oceanography)
- Bunch Of People Sitting Around a Table (a meeting or committee)
- Bunch of People Sitting Around Talking
- Baan, Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP, J.D. Edwards (primary ERP vendors)
- Balance of Payments Statistics Yearbook
- Board of Property Tax Appeals
- Botswana Pool Table Association
- Brooklands Primary School Parent and Teacher Association (UK)
- Balance of Payments Technical Expert Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
The supercomputers, operated by the Chinese Academy of Engineering Physics, have computational speeds of billions of operations per second or faster, the newspaper said, quoting administration intelligence officials.
The Stream Processor Architecture At the heart of SPI's Stream Processor Architecture (Figure 1) is a high-performance data-parallel unit (DPU), which is able to sustain hundreds of billions of operations per second (GOPS).
The telecommunications, infotainment and wireless applications we are targeting execute billions of operations per second and have multiple millions of transistors.
Prior to that, he was vice president of marketing for Billions of Operations Per Second, Inc.
Acronyms: BOPS: Billions of Operations Per Second DSP: Digital Signal Processor IP: Intellectual Property BOPS is a registered trademark of Billions of Operations Per Second, Inc.
Smith has been named director of human resources for Billions of Operations Per Second (BOPS) Inc.
BUSINESS WIRE)--July 14, 2000 Billions of Operations Per Second Inc.