Under the project, Pakistan will import 750 million cubic feet gas per day (mmcfd) extendable to one billion cubic feet gas per day.
What does BCFG stand for?
BCFG stands for Billion Cubic Feet Gas
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BCFG
We have 1 other meaning of BCFG in our Acronym Attic
- Beast Coast Fishing Federation
- Big Chip Fish Fest (Chippewa Flowage Area Property Owners Association; Hawyard, WI)
- Boston Collaborative for Food and Fitness (Boston, MA)
- Boulder County Fire Fighters Association (Colorado)
- Burke County Friends for Animals (California)
- British Columbia Family French Camp (Canada; French immersion camp)
- British Columbia Federation of Fly Fishers (Canada)
- Beaver Creek Fantasy Football League
- British Columbia Federation of Foster Parent Associations (Canada)
- Badminton Club Florival Guebwiller (French badminton club)
- British Cold Forging Group
- Business Capital Financial Group (Australia)
- Fog Patches (Terminal Area Forecast)
- British Columbia Fruit Growers Association
- Bureau of Child and Family Health Services
- Black Child and Family Institute (Lansing, MI)
- British Columbia Freshwater Institute
- Business Centre Financial Industry
- British Columbia Freedom of Information and Privacy Association (Vancouver, Canada)
- British Columbia Farm Industry Review Board (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dolphin - the only cross-border gas supply line in the Gulf - carries 2 billion cubic feet gas per day from Qatar's North Field to the UAE coast.
He said that underground coal gasification plants can produce 30 billion cubic feet gas daily while further 1500 gasification plants can be established in the area that would provide huge volume of gas to the country.
140 billion cubic feet gas equivalent (bcfe) to date.
5 billion cubic feet gas equivalent) LNG storage tank, the liquefaction and regasification systems and all related plant structures and systems.
While in Gujranwala 180 millions cubic feet gas was stolen through 3 illegal gas connections and one billion cubic feet gas is being stolen in Faisalabad through illegal connections in 16 colonies.
He said that gas is the cheapest fuel to run power plants and the country is producing four billion cubic feet gas against the demand of five billion cubic feet per day.
2 billion cubic feet gas per day from Iran that will be shared by India if it joins the project.