That's what Bill Miller Engineering (BME; Carson City, NV) does to ensure that its line of superchargers, pistons, wrist pins, and connecting rods meet the needs of the entire racing community.
What does BME stand for?
BME stands for Bill Miller Engineering (automotive supplies)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BME
We have 99 other meanings of BME in our Acronym Attic
- Bauer Martinez Entertainment, Inc. (Largo, FL)
- Bayesian Maximum Entropy
- Beaver Meadows Entrance (Rocky Mountain National Park)
- Beaver, Meade, & Englewood Railroad
- Bench Maintenance Equipment
- Benign Myoclonic Epilepsy (neurology)
- Best Moonsault Ever (wrestling move)
- Beta Mercaptoethanol (disulfide-reducing agent)
- Bibliothèque Malgache Électronique (French: Malagasy Electronic Library; online Madagascaran texts)
- Bilingual/Multicultural Education
- Biomedical Electronics (various organizations)
- Biomedical Engineer
- Biomedical Ethics
- Bioprotection et Microbiologie de l'Environnement (French: Bioprotection and Environmental Microbiology)
- Black and Minority Ethnic
- Black Market Entertainment
- Black Music Ensemble (various locations)
- Black Music Entertainment
- Blossom Mushiform Encephalopathy (anime)
- Blow Moulding Extruder
Samples in periodicals archive:
Today, Okuma partners with NHRA racing teams including Bill Miller Engineering, Don Prudhomme Snake Racing, and Don Schumacher Racing, and has partnerships and equipment used by NASCAR teams including Richard Childress Racing (RCR) and Chip Ganassi Racing.