In the intensive care unit she was was allowed to breathe spontaneously in bilevel positive airway pressure mode with mild pressure support and positive end-expiratory pressure 5 mmHg.
What does BLPAP stand for?
BLPAP stands for Bilevel Positive Airway Pressure
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Buddhist Liberal Party (Cambodia)
- Buoyant Line and Point Source
- Burst Loss Probability (network)
- Business and Leadership Program
- Business Leadership Practice
- Business Logic Processor
- Bypass Label Processing (IBM)
- Bachelor of Legal Policy and Administration
- Belize Livestock Producers Association
- Beta-Lactamase-Positive Amoxicillin/Clavulanate-Resistant
- Beta-Lactamase-Producing Bacteria
- Barbados Light and Power Company (Barbados)
- British Library Public Catalogue (UK)
- Buguias-Loo Polytechnic College (Philippines)
- Building Level Planning Committee (various school districts)
- Bureau de Lutte aux Produits de la Criminalité (French: Proceeds of Crime Enforcement Bureau; Canada)
- B Lymphocyte Proliferative Disorder (cell disease)
- B-Cell Lymphoproliferative Disease
- Barrels of Liquid Per Day
- Bluelight Procurement Database (emergency services contracts database)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It should also be added that other forms of noninvasive ventilation such as bilevel positive airway pressure (BIPAP) and non-invasive positive airway pressure (NPAP) have also been offered in HF patients with CSA/CSR.
Practice parameters for the use of continuous and bilevel positive airway pressure devices to treat adult patients with sleep-related breathing disorders.
Of the 18 patients receiving "conventional treatment," 9 were using continuous positive airway pressure, 8 were using bilevel positive airway pressure, and 1 was using a dental device.
The results of his second sleep study were worse than the first, but he ultimately obtained excellent relief with bilevel positive airway pressure.
Randomized, prospective trial of oxygen, continuous positive airway pressure, and bilevel positive airway pressure by face mask in acute cardiogenic pulmonary edema.
Of the 18 patients who were receiving "conventional treatment," 9 were using continuous positive airway pressure, 8 were using bilevel positive airway pressure, and 1 was using a dental device.
Profile Lite offers comfort and two-in-one convenience for patients using CPAP or bilevel positive airway pressure devices.