The mandatory upgrade to Phase 2 standards represents a significant shift in security and relationship management protocols: Banks will need to replace their computer systems' existing Bilateral Key Exchange (BKE) mechanisms with Relationship Management Applications (RMAs) to authenticate their international payments.
What does BKE stand for?
BKE stands for Bilateral Key Exchange
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of BKE
We have 3 other meanings of BKE in our Acronym Attic
- BKD, LLP (not an acronym; formerly Baird, Kurtz and Dobson; Springfield, MO)
- Brookdale Senior Living, Inc. (stock symbol; Brentwood, TN)
- Bonny Kingdom Development Committee (established in 1996; Nigeria)
- Badan Kepegawaian Dan Diklat (District of Polewali Mandar, Indonesia)
- Brookshire Katy Drainage District (Texas)
- Binned Kernel Density Estimate
- Bujinkan Kitamori Dôjô Lille (French martial arts club)
- Beeldende Kunst Documentatie (Netherlands)
- Below-Knee Deep Venous Thrombosis
- Bartow and King Engineers, Inc.
- Bill Kleinschmidt Enterprises (Rochester, NY)
- Birdman Kustom Electronics (Forney, TX)
- Brian King Engineering (Ireland)
- Buckle, Inc. (stock symbol; Kearney, NE)
- Bukit Timah Expressway (Singapore)
- Butterworth-Kulim Expressway
- Brass Knuckles Extreme Gear
- Branzowy Katalog Elektroniczny Internet (Polish: Electronic Catalog of the Internet Industry)
- Boosted Kinetic-Energy Penetrator
- Babson Kauffman Entrepreneurship Research Conference (Babson Park, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The RMA has been designed to replace the existing Bilateral Key Exchange (BKE) currently employed on FIN communications and will provide a simpler and more efficient alternative.