Oxygen consumption of elderly persons with bilateral below knee amputations: Ambulation vs wheelchair propulsion.
What does BBK stand for?
BBK stands for Bilateral Below Knee (amputation)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BBK
We have 31 other meanings of BBK in our Acronym Attic
- Bank of Bilbao (Spain)
- Barclays Bank of Kenya
- Basketball Baseball Kickball (game)
- BB King (blues artist)
- Be Back Ok?
- Beatbox Kids (gang)
- Beneficiary Bank
- Benkard Bario Kings (gang)
- Bibliothekarisch Bibliographische Klassifikation (German)
- Big Brake Kit
- Bilbao Bizkaia Kutxa (Bank of Bilbao, Spain)
- Birkbeck College (University of London; England, UK)
- Boy Better Know (band)
- Brauner-Briggs-Klar (wave function in atom-electron scattering)
- British Born Killers (gaming clan)
- Bundesamt für Bevölkerungsschutz und Katastrophenhilfe (German)
- Bundesverband Bildender Künstler (German: Federal Association of Artists)
- Kasane, Botswana - Kasane (Airport Code)
- Bilateral Below Knee Amputation
- British Beekeepers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
This was complicated by the fact that he is a bilateral below knee amputee as the result of a congenital disability.
There are 4 who are arm amputees, 3 above the knee amputees, 11 below the knee amputees, 1 bilateral below knee amputee and 1 foot amputee.