Guidelines recommend antibiotic prescription in children with severe illness, and in those aged less than two years with bilateral acute otitis media or acute otorrhoea.
What does BAOM stand for?
BAOM stands for Bilateral Acute Otitis Media
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of BAOM in our Acronym Attic
- Badminton Association of England
- Brownsville Assembly of God
- Business Action on Homelessness (UK)
- British Association of Otorhinolaryngologists Head and Neck Surgeons
- Bradford Area Occupational Health and Safety Forum (UK)
- British Association of Indian Anaesthetists
- Barring of All Outgoing International Calls
- Blog Affiliates of Justice
- Black America Online
- British Association for Open Learning
- British Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Bay Area Oncology Nursing Society (California)
- Barbados Association of Office Professionals
- Beliefs about Obese Persons (attitude questionnaire)
- Baltic Association of Paediatric Surgeons (professional organization; Lithuania)
- British Army Of the Rhine
- Bandar Abbas Oil Refining Company (sometimes seen as BAORCO; Iran)
- Bandar Abbas Oil Refining Company (sometimes seen as BAORC; Iran)
- Basingstoke Amateur Operatic Society (Basingstoke, England, UK)
- Bedford Amateur Operatic Society (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A physical examination showed bilateral acute otitis media, which was confirmed by an ear-nosethroat specialist.