He had impressed Stuart Davis and others with his work, especially with Untitled, 1953, an abstract painting he called, simply, "The Big Yellow Thing.
What does BYT stand for?
BYT stands for Big Yellow Thing
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BYT
We have 6 other meanings of BYT in our Acronym Attic
- Bundy, Young, Sims and Potter, Inc. (architecture firm; Wichita Falls, TX)
- Burn Your Self Productions
- Bishop Yesehaq Sound System (band)
- Because You Say So, I Will
- Belleville Youth Swim Team (Belleville, Ontario, Canada)
- Bharatiya Yuva Shakti Trust (India)
- Brunswick YWCA (Young Women's Christian Association) Swim Team (Brunswick, GA)
- Back Yard Technology (automotive customization)
- Beat Your Truck
- Before Your Time
- Biola Youth Theatre (Biola University; La Mirada, CA)
- Bite Your Tongue
- Bonnyrigg Young Team (Scotland, UK; gang)
- Bright Young Thing
- Brightest Young Things
- Brunton Youth Theatre (UK)
- Black Youth Taking Action
- British Yoga Teachers Association
- Batman: Yesterday, Today and Beyond
- Belgian Yorkshire Terrier Club (Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
You know, when see-through blouses appear and there's a big yellow thing in the sky.
big yellow thing that is usually in the sky and very hot.