The National Park Foundation's Happy Trails guide invites Americans to not only take an active role in preserving their parks, but to also take time to explore and enjoy some of the spectacular hikes America has to offer, some of which include: Big Thicket National Preserve, Texas Beaver Slide, 1.
What does BTNP stand for?
BTNP stands for Big Thicket National Preserve (US National Park Service)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BTNP
- Behind the Numbers Game Used
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony (band)
- Big Thicket Natural Heritage Trust (Texas)
- Balai Taman Nasional Kayan Mentarang (Kayan Mentarang National Park Office; Indonesia)
- Beyond the Next Level
- Bharti Telenet Limited
- Butyrophilin-Like Protein
- Balai Taman Nasional Lore Lindu (Indonesian: Lore Lindu National Park)
- Bomb Town News Observer (blog)
- B-Type Natriuretic Peptide
- British Telecom Network Requirement
- Bukit Timah Nature Reserve (Singapore)
- Boys Town National Research Hospital
- Better-Than-Nothing Security
- Berkshire Trails Nordic Ski Club (Windsor MA)
- Black-Throated Green Warbler (bird species)
- Bachman Turner Overdrive (band)
- Back to Office
- Back To One publications (Hollywood, CA)
- Back to Original (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And during his brief time in office, he oversaw the creation of 18 national parks, including Big Cypress National Preserve, Big Thicket National Preserve, and Valley Forge National Historical Park.
95 1-940-565-2142 Originally written in 1976 (under the title "Assault on a Wilderness"), Saving The Big Thicket: From Exploration To Preservation, 1685-2003 is the environmental saga of a ten-year war between conservationists and timber companies concerning the 84,550 acres of the Texas Big Thicket National Preserve.
Big Thicket National Preserve -- the nation's first national preserve -- protects the heart of the region and provides visitors with opportunities for backpacking, hiking, camping, canoeing, kayaking and wildlife viewing.
Boston Harbor Island National Recreation Area is planning its first ATBI, and Big Thicket National Preserve, Mammoth Cave National Park, and Olympic National Park are joining the fray as well.
Big Thicket National Preserve would be part of a huge nationwide biodiversity study.
Nature enthusiasts will especially enjoy the Big Thicket National Preserve, where diverse plant groups such as orchids, cactus, cypress and pine thrive as well as many species of birds, insect-eating plants and a wide variety of wildlife.
A lack of money compounds threats at Big Thicket National Preserve in Texas, which returns to the list for the second year.