Several local groups, including the Big Sur Land Trust, Carmel River Steelhead Association and Carmel River Watershed Conservancy, have worked to apply for the funding.
What does BSLT stand for?
BSLT stands for Big Sur Land Trust
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BSLT
We have 6 other meanings of BSLT in our Acronym Attic
- Bachelor of Science in Legal Studies (various schools)
- Bachelor of Science in Liberal Studies (various organizations)
- Beautiful Savior Lutheran School (various locations)
- British Society for Literature and Science (UK)
- Broadcast Strategy with Layered Source
- Biased Square-Law Sequence Detection
- Buddy Secondary Life Support System
- Boy Scout Leader Specific Training
- Basalt (lithological term)
- Beaconsfield School of Lawn Tennis (Beaconsfield, England, UK)
- Bilateral, Sequential Lung Transplant (medical procedure)
- British School of Leather Technology
- Buffalo Springs Lake Triathlon (Lubbock, TX)
- Bachelor of Science in Management (academics)
- Backstage Manager (theatre)
- Backward Setup Message (CCS #7 ITU-T)
- Baggage Source Message (International Air Transport Association)
- Banca di San Marino (Italian: Bank of San Marino)
- Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur (Indian university)
- Bank Syariah Mandiri (Indonesia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In February 1978 they established The Big Sur Land Trust (BSLT) as a nonprofit corporation under the laws of the state of California, with gifts of the $1,250 filing fee from Peter Harding, another member of the initial group, and an undivided half-interest in twenty-four acres just north of the Esalen Institute from its co-founder Michael Murphy.
Most land trusts are local in nature, such as Big Sur Land Trust in California, Jackson Hole Land Trust in Wyoming and the Sanibel Captiva Conservation Foundation.
McMahan Foundation announced they will divide the Foundation's total assets between two non-profit organizations, The Big Sur Land Trust and Chartwell School.