The Customs and Excise Business Advice Open Day at at Hampden Park is sponsored by the Executive in partnership with Business Gateway and the Big Small Business Initiative.
What does BSBI stand for?
BSBI stands for Big Small Business Initiative (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BSBI
We have 8 other meanings of BSBI in our Acronym Attic
- Body Sculpting by Emmanuel
- Bowles Scholarship Botanical Expedition (est. 1963)
- Buy Sell Business Exchange
- Birmingham Structural Biology Forum (UK)
- Bright Smiles Bright Futures (Colgate campaign)
- British Shorthair Breeders Group (UK)
- Busy Season Busy Hour
- Bachelor of Science in Bioinformatics (degree program)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Informatics (degree program)
- Big Sky Bible Institute (Bigfork, MT)
- Botanical Society of the British Isles
- Brith Shalom Beth Israel (Charleston, SC)
- Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science in Business Information Systems (university degree)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Information Technology
- Bloody Saarbowl Liga (gaming league)
- Bond Strength-Bond Length (model of Atom abstraction reaction)
- Book Sense Bestseller List (American Booksellers Association)
- Buffer Setback Line (survey and site plans)
- Building Setback Boundary Line
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is supported by Partner in Excellence Big Small Business Initiative (BSBI).
Sponsors of this area include Bank of Scotland, Barclays Bank plc, Business Link, DTIU, Inland Revenue, Lloyds TSB Banking, School of Flexible Learning, Tenon, Tyne & Wear Development Company and The Big Small Business Initiative (BSBI).