Now it's Big Hole National Battlefield, where Otis spent his three years with the National Service starting in 1989.
What does BIHO stand for?
BIHO stands for Big Hole National Battlefield (US National Park Service)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Beijing International Heart Hospital (China)
- Beautiful in His Image (Christian ministries)
- Boulder International Humanist Institute (Boulder, CO)
- British and Irish Hardwoods Improvement Programme
- Botswana Insurance Holdings Ltd.
- Boustead International Heaters Ltd. (UK)
- Bisexual Hispanic Male
- Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management (Santiniketan, West Bengal, India)
- Brokenshire Integrated Health Ministries Inc. (Davao City, Philippines)
- Baltimore Interfaith Hospitality Network (Baltimore, MD)
- Bowen Island Heritage Preservation Association (Canada)
- Bangladesh Institute of Human Rights
- Big Island Hot Rod Association (Hawaii)
- Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Bangladesh Institute of Health Sciences
- Beech Island Historical Society (South Carolina)
- Berkeley International High School (Berkeley, CA)
- Big Ivy Historical Society (Barnardsville, NC)
- Brooklyn International High School (Brooklyn, NY)
- Blennerhassett Island Historical State Park (Parkersburg, WV)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Box 39, Crow Agency, MT 59022; Big Hole National Battlefield, P.