Join tour hosts and barbecue celebrities, Mike and Christine Peters, as they cook up a storm on the Big Green Egg, using Big Green Egg Organic Lump Charcoal, of course, with featured recipes from Castle Wood Reserve, Farmland, Reser's Fine Foods and Smithfield.
What does BGE stand for?
BGE stands for Big Green Egg (grill)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BGE
We have 42 other meanings of BGE in our Acronym Attic
- Brigadier (German: military rank)
- Bit-Guide Deployment System
- Board of Governors' Dental Scholarship (North Carolina)
- Background Electrolyte (electrophoresis)
- Bacterial Growth Efficiency
- Ballester-Guasp Evaluation (aerial phenonmenon sighting evaluation)
- Baltimore Gas and Electric
- Best Girlfriend Ever
- Beyond Good and Evil (Nietzsche)
- Bibliothèque de Genève (French: Geneva Library; Geneva, Switzerland)
- Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering
- Blindzone/Glare Elimination (automobile mirror setting)
- Blue Grass Energy (cooperative; Kentucky)
- Board Games Express
- Boursiers du Gouvernement Français (French: French Government Grant)
- Boutique de Gestion Espace (French business establishment organization)
- Brain Grenade Entertainment LLC (Seattle, WA)
- Branch If Greater or Equal
- Bundesgerichtsentscheid (Swiss Federal Court)
- Busch Gardens Europe
Samples in periodicals archive:
17 This barbecue pit and smoker is also a charcoal grill enclosed in a green ceramic shell called the Big Green Egg.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Big Green Egg Derived from ancient ceramic "Kamado" cookers, the Big Green Egg ($265-$1,085) is a fuel-efficient alternative to traditional metal grills.
Fans can also participate in online contests to win a Big Green Egg Grill.
com readers can browse for reviews by type, brand, price, and need across major brands including: Weber, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Big Green Egg, and many more.
At the epicenter of Sarasota's Big Green Egg barbecuing revolution is Andrew Gwil-liam, sales manager and outdoor kitchen designer at American Grill & Hearth.
A hot product this year for Bassemier is The Big Green Egg Grill.
Barbeques Galore also specializes in custom outdoor kitchen design and carries complete product lines from trusted brands like Weber, Lynx and Big Green Egg.