One might assume that she'd have gone straight to London to continue the big city lifestyle.
What does BCL stand for?
BCL stands for Big City Lifestyle
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BCL
We have 228 other meanings of BCL in our Acronym Attic
- Batch Command Language
- Battelle Columbus Laboratories
- Battlefield Coordination Line
- Beaver Creek Lodge (various locations)
- Beaverton City Library (Oregon)
- Beijing Capital Land Ltd. (China)
- Below Ceiling Level
- Bergen County Line (New Jersey Transit commuter rail line)
- Béton Contrôle Landais (French: Concrete Control Landais)
- Bharti Cellular Ltd. (est. 1995; India)
- Binary Cutter Location
- Biocare Labs (Islamabad, Pakistan)
- Bishops' Committee on the Liturgy
- Blair County League (Pennsylvania high school athletics)
- Bold Christian Living
- Bolton Coventry Lyman (Connecticut high school hockey)
- Bosik Consultants Ltd
- Box Composition Language
- Boyertown Community Library (Boyertown, PA)
- Bradshaw Corporate Logistics (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The laidback, pet-friendly, one-with-nature style is the antidote to a big city lifestyle.
This conventional fish-out-of-water comedy which contrasts their fast paced, big city lifestyle with the laidback existence of their new neighbours feels terribly contrived.
It is the taste for the big city lifestyle that draws our young people away from the North," Gignac says.
Although initially enjoying the big city lifestyle, Jaffa hankered for his home town, and said he was glad to return when the contract was up.
Many teachers who take their training in a larger urban centre like Edmonton or Saskatoon want to stay in that environment and take advantage of the big city lifestyle.