This week, big brown trucks will deliver classroom supplies to 15 campuses, thanks to a donation drive organized locally by a women’s leadership group at United Parcel Service.
What does BBT stand for?
BBT stands for Big Brown Truck (slang for United Parcel Service)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BBT
We have 90 other meanings of BBT in our Acronym Attic
- Be Back Tomorrow
- Beijing Boom Tower (China)
- Beinn Bhreagh Telecom
- Berry Bigorre Trek (resort; France)
- Beyond Basic Training (software)
- Bhaktivedanta Book Trust
- Big Bang Theory
- Big Beautiful Teen
- Big Biz Tycoon (gaming)
- Big Boys Toys
- Bim Bim Team (sports team; France)
- Biochemistry and Biotechnology (various schools)
- Bit Block Transfer
- Bitches Be Tripping
- Black Ball Transport, Inc.
- Black Box Testing (system functionality)
- Black Bull Tools
- Bleu de Bromothymol (French: Bromothymol Blue; chemistry)
- Blue Beach Team (gaming clan)
- Boing Boom Tschak (song)
Samples in periodicals archive:
My son says I played chicken with a big brown truck and lost," May said.
UNITED PARCEL SERVICE IS FAMOUS AROUND THE WORLD FOR ITS BIG brown trucks, but in Sao Paulo and other Latin American cities, the delivery company rolls--like Domino's Pizza and other quick-delivery services--on motorcycles.
For the third consecutive year, UPS employees will pull up to the school in one of their trademark big brown trucks with Santa Claus in the passenger seat to distribute wrapped gifts to LA's BEST students.