Among the programs awarded funding by various contribution committees in the second quarter were: In Canada: Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Toronto - to support the teaming of volunteer adults with children on the waiting list and to help develop a new strategic plan In the People's Republic of China: Oxfam Hong Kong (Hong Kong SAR) - to sponsor Trailwalker, a multi-day walking event (Nov.
What does BBBST stand for?
BBBST stands for Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Toronto (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Delaware
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Guelph
- Big Brothers Big Sisters International (Philadelphia, PA)
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters of North Alabama
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of New York City (New York, NY)
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Ottawa (Canada)
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of America
- Big Brother Big Sister Program
- Bukit Bintang Boys Secondary School (Malaysia)
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of South Africa (Rondebosch, South Africa)
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Utah
- Business Blog Book Tour
- Bad Breath Is Better Than No Breath
- Better Business Bureau of Vancouver Island (Victoria, BC, Canada)
- Better Business Bureau Video Series (US)
- Big Beautiful Black Woman
- Bed Bath & Beyond (also seen as BBB)
- B'nai Brith Canada
- Babcock & Brown Communities (Australia)
- Back Bay Chorale (Boston, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The organizations in each region will receive a $10,000 contribution, with Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Toronto each receiving a $5,000 cash gift.