Local wineries, the Tech Museum, Winchester Mystery House, Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum & Planetarium, Great America Amusement Park, Santana Row, Westfield Valley Fair Shopping Center, Raging Waters and Big Basin Redwoods State Park are all within reach.
What does BBRSP stand for?
BBRSP stands for Big Basin Redwoods State Park (California)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BBRSP
- Department for Business Enterprise & Regulatory Reform (UK)
- Biscayne Bay Regional Restoration Coordination Team (Florida)
- Backyard Battery Repair Shop (Jamaica)
- Be Back Real Soon
- Blue Box Recycling System (municipal waste management system)
- Broadband Routing & Switching
- Bureau of Business Research and Services (New Mexico State University; Las Cruces, NM)
- Business Birth Rate Strategy (UK)
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (UK)
- Bristol Bay Regional Seafood Development Association (Anchorage, AK)
- Big Bend Ranch State Park (Texas)
- Big Bend River Tours (Texas)
- Bird Buffer Real Time
- Bird Buffer Recording Tape
- Brilliant Black Reduction Test (plasma screening)
- Burlington Business Round Table (Burlington, MA)
- Battery-Backed Real Time Clock
- Balfour Beatty Rail Track Systems (UK)
- Blue Bulls Rugby Union
- Bedford to Bletchley Rail Users' Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Near Santa Cruz, Big Basin Redwoods State Park has really big trees, nearly 140tent sites, and 36 tent cabins.
``There's no other tree like it,'' said Shulman, who first encountered the majestic trees on a trip with his late wife more than 75 years ago to Big Basin Redwoods State Park.
Hill fought to establish Big Basin Redwoods State Park.
Big Basin Redwoods State Park Pick up a map at park headquarters, then head out and explore a dense patchwork of trails (we're crazy about the Skyline to the Sea Trail) that loop you past gurgling creeks and many of the park's largest old-growth redwoods.
3-5 in Big Basin Redwoods State Park near Santa Cruz.
Big Basin Redwoods State Park, Santa Cruz County -- creating educational exhibits focusing on the coastal redwoods' legacy.
Big Basin Redwoods State Park About 20,000 acres of trails and camping.