GGL, the leading media company dedicated to the culture of videogames, today announced the formation of the Big Air Gaming League (BAGL), the latest addition to GGL's new Sports and Celebrity League Series.
What does BAGL stand for?
BAGL stands for Big Air Gaming League (video game organization)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BAGL
We have 2 other meanings of BAGL in our Acronym Attic
- Bayesian Action-Graph Game (computer theory)
- Bundesarbeitsgemeinschaft Hilfe für Behinderte Ev (German study group for the help of the handicaped)
- Backscatter Absorption Gas Imaging
- Balloon Association of Greater Illinois
- Bay Area Glass Institute
- Builders Association of Greater Indianapolis
- Biomass And Gas Integrated CHP (Central Heating Plant) Technology
- Bangladesh Association of Greater Kansas City
- Bundesanstalt für Getreide-, Kartoffel- und Fettforschung (Federal Research Centre for Researches on Grain, Potatoes and Fats, today BFEL)
- Berlin Artists Going Live (Germany)
- Busting a Gut Laughing (chat slang)
- Bisexual and Gay/Lesbian Service
- Boston Alliance of Gay and Lesbian Youth, Inc.
- Bay Area Gospel Music Association (Houston, TX)
- British Agricultural and Garden Machinery Association (UK)
- Bay Area Gigabit Network (Stanford University)
- Building Academic Geriatric Nursing Capacity (Washington, DC)
- Bell Atlantic Global Networks, Inc.
- Baptist Association of Greater New Orleans
- Barrow's Goldeneye (bird species)