And in the UK we now have a network of bicycle user groups - or Bugs - which support cyclists in particular workplaces.
What does BUG stand for?
BUG stands for Bicycle User Groups
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BUG
We have 64 other meanings of BUG in our Acronym Attic
- British Universities Film and Video Council
- Back Up Generator (Boeing 777)
- Back Up Gun
- Backlight, Uplight and Glare (outdoor lighting)
- Backpackers' Ultimate Guide (travel guide series)
- Banner Users Group
- BCL (Binary Control Language) Users Group
- Beer Users Group (various locations)
- Benthic Unattended Generator (Microbial Fuel Cell)
- BeOS Users Group
- Big Ugly Goof (programming mistake)
- Bottom-Up Greedy (pre-assignment technique)
- Boulder Colorado .NET User Group (Boulder, CO)
- Bringing Up Grades (school program)
- Brooklyn Union Gas Company
- BSD User Group (Berkeley software distribution OS family UNIX-based)
- Battlefield Universal Gateway Equipment (USAF)
- Consorcio de Bibliotecas Universitarias de Galicia (Spain)
- Billboard Utilising Graffitists Against Unhealthy Promotions (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hundreds of Bike2Work rides are being organised by employers and workplace bicycle user groups, helping to reduce the number of unnecessary car journeys by commuters.