According to the Bicycle Helmet Safety Institute, states and localities began adopting helmet laws for children under age 18 in 1987.
What does BHSI stand for?
BHSI stands for Bicycle Helmet Safety Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BHSI
We have 10 other meanings of BHSI in our Acronym Attic
- Baptist Health South Florida
- Baptist Health System Foundation (Scotia, NY)
- Birmingham Hospital Saturday Fund
- Bureau of Health Services Financing (Louisiana
- Baptist Health Services Group
- Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire Strategic Health Authority (UK)
- Bachelor of Health Science in Human Movement
- Black Hills Society for Human Resource Management (Rapid City, South Dakota)
- Baker Hughes Services International Inc.
- Baltic Exchange Handysize Index (London, UK)
- Biomedical and Health Sciences Institute (University of Georgia; Athens, GA)
- Boston Healthy Start Initiative (Boston, MA)
- British Horse Society Instructor
- British Horse Society Intermediate Instructor's Certificate (UK)
- Bottom-Hole Shut-In Pressure
- Branch Hillsdale St Joseph (Hillsdale, MI)
- Business History Society of Japan (Tokyo, Japan)
- Basic Health Sciences Library Network
- Bachelor of Health Services Management
- Better Hearing and Speech Month (May)
Samples in periodicals archive:
org, sensible shoes and hi-spec headgear, though I've so far resisted the "smoother, rounder" helmets that, according to the Bicycle Helmet Safety Institute, are the headgear of choice for 2008 (I'm still too vain to embrace my inner Fred the Homepride Flour Man).
This site features a top 10 links list highlighting such organizations as the Census Bureau, Consumer Products Safety Commission and the Bicycle Helmet Safety Institute.