Road safety group Brake and the Bicycle Helmet Initiative Trust are jointly supporting a campaign with Powys County Council and Dyfed Powys Police, which will engage local schools to raise awareness of the dangers of not wearing a cycle helmet.
What does BHIT stand for?
BHIT stands for Bicycle Helmet Initiative Trust (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of BHIT in our Acronym Attic
- Biomedical and Health Informatics Research Training Program (University of Missouri)
- Bangladesh Health and Injury Survey (est. 2003)
- Batu Hijau International School (Sumbawa, Indonesia)
- Blue Horizon Information System
- Bonita Home Inspection Services (Tucson, AZ)
- Branch If Higher or Same
- Bald Head Island Sailing Club (North Carolina)
- Barbers Hill Independent School District (Mont Belvieu, TX)
- Black History Invitational Swim Meet
- Breastfeeding and HIV International Transmission Study
- British Human Immunodeficiency Virus Association
- Battlefield Highly Immersive Virtual Environment (Advanced Prototype Engineering and Experimentation Lab; Huntsville, AL)
- Brooklyn Health Information Exchange (New York)
- Bachelor of Human Justice
- Bombay Hospital Journal (Bombay Institute of Medical Sciences publication; India)
- British Heart Journal
- British Homeopathic Journal (now Homeopathy; Faculty of Homeopathy)
- Brooke Hancock Jefferson (planning commission; Steubenville, OH)
- Black Hills Junior Football League (Lacey, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Coulthard, patron of the Bicycle Helmet Initiative Trust, said: 'I personally wear a helmet because I am well aware of the risks and how vulnerable the head is.
Coulthard, who is patron of the Bicycle Helmet Initiative Trust, said: 'I wear a helmet because I am well aware of the risks and how vulnerable the head is.
PARKS are more dangerous than roads for child cyclists, according to new research by the Bicycle Helmet Initiative Trust.
The Bicycle Helmet Initiative Trust has been awarded pounds 117,000 to spread its work nationwide.
Joshua was one of five winners in a week long competition organised by the Bicycle Helmet Initiative Trust.
ANGIE Lee, a nurse in the children's accident ward at Reading's Royal Berkshire Hospital, has set up the Bicycle Helmet Initiative Trust after caring for so many youngsters with head injuries.
Angela started the Bicycle Helmet Initiative Trust after Philip's accident and won a Nurse of the Year award in 1995 for her campaign.