They published Bibliographic Description of Rare Books and its second edition, Descriptive Cataloging of Rare Books, but as an institution have had no direct involvement with this revision.
What does BDRB stand for?
BDRB stands for Bibliographic Description of Rare Books (various organizations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BDRB
- Business Development Representatives
- Business Development Research
- Bad Dog Rediscovers America (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Bayesian Data Reduction Algorithm
- Beyond Distance Research Alliance (University of Leicester; UK)
- Birth and Death Registration Act
- Boot Data Reserved Area
- Brampton Downtown Residents Association
- British Drag Racing Association
- Bad Dawg Radio Blues
- Ballarat Drag Racing Club (Ballarat, Victoria, Australia)
- Barwon Disability Resource Council (Australia)
- Birth Defect Research for Children, Inc.
- Bohol Detention and Rehabilitation Center (Philippines)
- Bradford Disarmament Research Centre (UK)
- Business Development Research Consultants (est. 1991; London, England, UK)
- Biological Defense Research Directorate (Naval Medical Research Center)
- Baif Development Research Foundation (India)
- Battle Damage Repair Facility
- Bi-Directional Reflectance Function