Then he spent four years studying at the Bible Institute of Los Angeles, although never earning a degree there.
What does BIOLA stand for?
BIOLA stands for Bible Institute Of Los Angeles
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BIOLA
- Bring It on Home
- British Institute of Hygiene (UK)
- British Institute of Occupational Hygienists
- Biospherical Hauler for Optical in Situ Technologies (Biospherical Instruments Inc.)
- BioHazard (band)
- Bio-Inspired Computation for Engineering Applications
- Biometric Identification (biometrics)
- Bioinformation Technology
- Bidirectional (1533/1557nm) Optical Line Amplifier (Nortel)
- Biological Measurement of Man-In-Space
- Biotechnology for Latin America and the Caribbean (United Nations University; Venezuela)
- Biological Defense
- Biological Operations
- Biological Report
- Biological Research
- Biological Weapons
- Biological Weapon System
- Binocular Indirect OphthalmoMicroscope (wide angle viewing system)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lorraine graduated from the Bible Institute of Los Angeles in 1943, with a degree in Christian Education, before she married Swift and acted as a mother to his three children from a former marriage.
She inherited her singing talent from her choir director father and when she graduated from the Bible Institute of Los Angeles (BIOLA), it was with a degree in music.