We have the Bharatiya Mazdoor Sangh, the Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad and so on.
What does BMS stand for?
BMS stands for Bharatiya Mazdoor Sangh (Bangladeshi trade union)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BMS
We have 370 other meanings of BMS in our Acronym Attic
- Bayer MaterialScience
- Be More Specific
- Beef Marbling Scale
- Behentrimonium Methosulfate (hair detangler)
- Belgian Mathematical Society
- Belzer Middle School (Indiana)
- Berlekamp-Massey-Sakata (algorithm)
- Bernd-Michael Schroeder (BMS Sailing Wear GmbH)
- Berry Middle School (Alabama)
- Béton Matériel Service (French: Concrete Equipment Service)
- Bianchi Motor Sport (France)
- Biblioteka Matice Srpske (Novi Sad, Srbija library)
- BIDDS Management Subsystem
- Bill Mail Service
- Billing Management System
- Binary-Input Memoryless Symmetric Channel
- Biological and Molecular Sciences (UK)
- Biologie, Médecine, Santé (French: Biology, Medicine, Health)
- Biomedical Sciences
- Bit Magnitude Stream
Samples in periodicals archive:
Left unions like the Centre of Indian Trade Unions (CITU), the All India Trade Union Congress (AITUC), the Hind Mazdoor Sabha (HMS), the pro-Congress Indian National Trade Union Congress (INTUC) and the pro-BJP Bharatiya Mazdoor Sangh (BMS) are also supporting the strike.
It is a joint programme by nine central trade unions and the (BJP-backed) Bharatiya Mazdoor Sangh -- which had remained out -- is also part of it," All India Trade Union Congress Secretary G.