Our collaboration with well-known Bharathidasan University of Tiruchirapalli (South India), has paved the way for a more comprehensive and structured system of distance education," he observed.
What does BDU stand for?
BDU stands for Bharathidasan University (India)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BDU
We have 33 other meanings of BDU in our Acronym Attic
- Brittle-To-Ductile Transition Temperature
- Bahir Dar University (Ethiopia)
- Bardufoss Airport, Norway (Airport code)
- Barking Dogs United (artist duo)
- Basic Display Unit
- Battery Display Unit
- Battle Dress Uniform
- Battle Dress Utility
- Befehlshaber Der U-Boote (commander-in-chief of the German submarines in WW-II)
- Below-Deck Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
2) Department of Biotechnology, Bharathidasan University, Trichy--620 024.
Jeyaprakash Assistant Librarian University Library Bharathidasan University Trichy-24 Tamil Nadu, India Table 1.
While IIM Tiruchirapalli will start from the Bharathidasan University campus, IIM Raipur will be housed in the New Raipur Development Authority building, IIM Rohtak in Garnawathi village and IIM Ranchi in Mauza Nagri.
He began his research on Computational Molecular Biophysics in 1989, earning the PhD in BioPhysics from Bharathidasan University, India.
Kadalmani (1) Post Graduate and Research Department of Zoology, Periyar EVR College, Tiruchirapalli-620 023, Tamil Nadu, India (2) Department of Animal Science, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli-620 024, Tamil Nadu, India G.
Thesis, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli Kameswara Rao, B.