The Meteor Beyond Visual Range Air-to-Air Missile has been successfully launched from a Eurofighter Typhoon as part of the Future Enhancements Flight Test Programme.
What does BVRAAM stand for?
BVRAAM stands for Beyond Visual Range Air-to-Air Missile
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Bundeverband Regie (German directors guild)
- Bureau of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Business Valuation Resources, LLC
- Business Valuation Review (journal)
- Beyond Visual Range-Advanced Tactical Air-To-Air Missile
- Bali Villa Rental Association (est. 2007; Bali)
- Basic Vehicle Rescue Awareness (Pennsylvania)
- Boulder Vegetable Rights Association
- Bronte Village Residents Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Bureau Virtuel Rhône-Alpes (French: Rhone-Alpes Virtual Office; online educational portal; various universities)
- Bernard van Risenburgh (artist)
- Beijing Vegetable Research Center (est. 1958; China)
- Blue Valley Recreation Commission (Overland Park, KS)
- Book Value Response Coefficient
- Boroondara Volunteer Resource Centre (Victoria, Australia)
- Bourne Valley Riding Club (UK)
- Brazos Valley Rehabilitation Center (est. 1957; Texas)
- Beyond Visual Range Engagements
- British Vital Records Index (UK)
- Bolsa de Valores do Rio de Janeiro
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, the Sea Harrier fighters, equipped with anti-shipping missiles (AShM), long-range beyond visual range air-to-air missiles (AAM), bombs and rockets add more teeth to its capabilities.
partner on the Matra-BAe Dynamics Meteor missile team that is pursuing the United Kingdom Beyond Visual Range Air-to-Air Missile (BVRAAM) program.
Raytheon is also bidding on the MOD's Beyond Visual Range Air-to-Air Missile (BVRAAM) requirement.
We will also continue to compete for programs such as the UK's Beyond Visual Range Air-to-Air Missile (BVRAAM) and Successor Identification Friend or Foe (SIFF), in collaboration with our international partners.
25 million) program definition and risk reduction (PDRR) study contract for the Ministry of Defense's (MoD) SR(A) 1239 Beyond Visual Range Air-to-Air Missile (BVRAAM) program.